A Scarborough man's been charged with a number of drug-related offences, following a traffic stop in Marathon last week. The 28 year-old driver also had a loaded, unregistered 45 calibre semi-automatic pistol with him.
The list of charges is as follows:
- possession of Firearm while prohibited
- possession of Prohibited or Restricted Firearm/ammunition
- possession Cannabis Marihuana under 30grams
- knowledge of Unauthorized Possession of Firearm
- occupant of Motor Vehicle knowing there was a Firearm
- driving while under suspension
The accused is being held in custody, pending his first appearance.
For more information:
OPP - Contact information: