Residents in Kenora, Rainy River and Fort Frances areas are all able to attend three COVID-19 walk-in clinics today.
Kenora’s clinic is being held at Beaver Brae Secondary School between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m.
Fort Frances’ clinic is being held at Fort Frances High School between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m.
Rainy River’s clinic is being held at the Rainy River High School between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m.
These COVID-19 vaccine clinics are open to:
- Anyone aged 12+ in 2021 can get a first dose
- Anyone aged 12+ in 2021 can get their second dose if they received:
- Pfizer at least 21 days ago or Moderna 28 days ago,
- Or AstraZeneca at least 56 days ago.
- Third doses are only for people with very specific medical conditions and those living in certain settings. You will be contacted by your specialist of healthcare provider if you qualify.
Walk-in appointments will be accepted, but you can also book an appointment by calling 1-866-468-2240.