A 37-year-old Kenora man is facing drug and firearms charges, as the result of a police investigation. Officers seized crystal meth, cash and a number of firearms earlier this week.
Christopher Boucher will answer the following charge under the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act in court:
- Possession of Schedule 1 Substance for the purpose of Trafficking - Crystal Methamphetamine contrary to section 5(2)
The man was also charged with the following offences under the Criminal Code:
- Possession of a Firearm Contrary to a Prohibition Order contrary to section 117.01(1) (five counts)
- Possession of Ammunition Contrary to a Prohibition Order contrary to section 117.01(1)
- Careless Storage of a Firearm contrary to section 86(1) CC (Five Counts)
- Possession of Property Obtained by Crime-Under $5000 contrary to section 354(1)(a).