A Kenora man was already in trouble, when he was stopped by police last weekend, but it didn't end there.
James Pink, 50, then got into a scuffle with police, which made matters worse.
He is set to appear in court Jan. 3, where he'll answer the following charges:
According to police, Pink is facing the following charges:
- Driving While Ability Impaired (Alcohol) contrary to section 253(1)(a)
- Driving with More than 80 mg of Alcohol in Blood contrary to section 253(1)(b)
- Assault a Peace Officer contrary to section 270(1)(a)
- Resist Peace Officer contrary to section 129(a)
- Driving While Disqualified contrary to section 259(4)
- Uttering Threats-Cause Death or Bodily Harm contrary to section 264.1(1)(a)