The Kenora Fellowship Centre and Jubilee Church invite you out this Saturday for the Coldest Night of the Year fundraising walk!
The walk is to raise money for the Centre and the Church to bring funds to support the needs of the homeless in the area!
- 4 pm - Registration opens
- 5 pm - Opening Ceremonies
- 5:15 pm - Walk begins (all distances)
- 6 pm - Registration closes
- 6pm - Meal service begins
- 8 pm - Route closes, meal service ends
Between 6:00 and 8:00 pm a warm, light meal will be served to all walkers and volunteers
- 0-10 Free
- 11-17 - Youth (pay $25 or raise minimum of $75)
- 18+ - Adult (pay $25 or raise minimum of $150)
- The toque is for anyone who pays the fee or raises the minimum
- Reg Fee increase to $40 effective Monday, February 19th
Route Options include:
2 km walk
10 km walk
Rest stops will be available on all routes.
Maps will be available at the Welcome Desk. All routes will be well signed.
Route marshalls, rest stop attendants, and sweep vehicle drivers will be available for support along the route.
*All riders 12 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.*
Hear more when Fundraising Coordinator for the Kenora Fellowship Centre, Raena Ducharme joins the Q Morning Show just after 8:00am!