The CP Holiday Train is set to stop in Dryden at 11:30 a.m., then Vermilion Bay at 1 p.m. and Kenora around 3:20 in the afternoon.
This year's entertainers are Terri Clark, Kelly Prescott and Sierra Noble. Donations of non-perishable food items will help local foodbanks.
Follow Food Banks Canada's heart-healthy donation recommendations and bring:
- Grain Products – whole grain bread, brown rice, whole wheat crackers, hot and cold cereals, granola bars, muffins
- Vegetables and Fruit – canned fruit and vegetables, 100% fruit juice, tomato sauce, canned soup, tomato juice, and applesauce
- Milk Products – dry milk powder, milk puddings, cheese spreads, fresh milk, yogurt, and cheese (if accepted)
- Meat and Alternatives – canned meat and fish, peanut butter, canned baked beans, dried or canned beans and lentils
- Reduced sodium canned and jarred goods are preferred
- Check with your community's food bank to learn if they accept fresh produce
For more information: